
Last night Scott and I went to the Meet me at Maynard's (MMM) Run/Walk that is every Monday night. Julie - I know we talked about running the other day - Maynard's run/walk is perfect. It starts at 5:45pm on Mondays. You get a map of a 3 mile loop to complete. It went all over downtown with water outside of El Charro and Barrio Grill. It was hot, but the clouds helped out. It is very mellow and a fun way to get in some exercise. Lots of strollers if babies/kids want to come. The best part - $2 beers (I think it was a keg of Sierra Nevada) after the run. You also can get discount on meals at a variety of Downtown Spots.
With exercise I have to remind myself to try new things and to get out of my routine of going to the gym. MMM highlighted so many things I love about Tucson - good people, downtown, local music and good beer/food. Burning some calories a long the way was nice too.
What do you all think - a Beer and Gratitude meet up at MMM? Julie if you have 2 strollers I will happily run or walk with one of your cuties!
YES!! Sounds fabulous!!! Great idea, Becca. I have a stroller that both kids can ride in, so yay!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! I am out of town this Monday - but maybe the following Monday. Cindy you in?
ReplyDelete