Friday, July 10, 2009

Why Beer and Gratitude?


Well, why not.

But the whole story is that Becca and I were talking about our deep appreciation for beer, and later that day a theme of gratitude arose in multiple ways. We thought it'd be great to have a place where we (and our friends) could post photos and notes about things we appreciate, and about beer, of course.

I appreciate that Barrio Brewing has a grapefruit ale, even though I don't love it.

I would really like to join my friends for a cold Tecate under a palapa right now.

And I'm grateful that I can watch my daughter look up the sky after a storm.

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea. Would also love to join you under the palapa. Can I cheat and have a mojito?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea too. Drinking some yummy beers right now and oh so grateful for a lazy weekend!

    ReplyDelete